Return to Digitization Workflows
Is it already scanned?
Before you start scanning, make sure that the document you are about to scan hasn't already been scanned.
- In Entermedia, search for the file name or browse by collection and box to where the file should be.
- If you find the file, look through it. Is the whole folder, document, or photograph scanned or just part of it?
- If it's exactly what you need, don't scan it again!
- If you need the whole folder, but only half of the folder is in Entermedia, scan the whole folder.
- If you only need part of the folder, you can extract page(s) from the existing PDF. Then continue with the usual Digitization Workflow: Filenaming, Embedding Metadata, Running the PostScan action, etc.
- If you don't find the file, continue to the next step of the Digitization Workflow: Create PDF from Scanner.