Scanning: Running the PostScan action
Continued from Rotating Pages
When you have completely scanned a folder or an individual item, run the PostScan action in Acrobat.
26. Go to Tools
27. Click on Action Wizard
28. In the Action Wizard, click PostScan in the right sidebar.
29. Click Start
30. A box might pop up asking you to save.
31. Click OK—you can check the Do not show box.
32. The action will continue to run.
33. If any part of the action fails or displays a warning icon (yellow triangle with an exclamation point), please inform the Digital Asset Manager ASAP. Please do not close the file or action sidebar.
Is it done yet?
34. When complete, the blue button will be grayed out, show Completed, and a blue bar will appear at the top claiming PDF/A compliance.
35. Close the file and return to Create PDF from Scanner to scan the next item (remember to check Entermedia for existing files first!). Remember to set the resolution to 300dpi.