Scanning: Import Scan into Adobe Acrobat DC
Continued from Scanning: Create PDF from Scanner
Scan using EPSON Expression 11000XL
9. After you click Scan, the Scan using EPSON Expression 11000XL window pops up.
10. Click Custom Settings then Adjust the quality of the scanned picture.
11. The Advanced Properties window pops up.
12. Change Resolution (DPI) to 300.
13. Leave Brightness and Contrast at 0.
14. Picture type=Color Picture.
Every time you go to File->Create PDF from Scanner, repeat step 10 to make sure the Resolution (DPI) is 300.
15. After the first document has been scanned, you will be asked to select whether the Scan is Complete or if you want to Scan more pages (sheet x).
16. Select Scan more pages until all pages are scanned or you need to save the file (do this every ~15 minutes so you don’t lose your scans if the computer crashes!).
17. When all pages have been scanned or after 50 pages, choose Scan is Complete.
18. A box will pop up asking you to save.
19. Click OK—you can check the Do not show box.
20. Enter the filename according to the Dole Archives Filenaming Policy.